Hey there, welcome to YourMoneyCanada.com.
My dad taught me two things I’ll always remember:
- A penny saved, is a penny earned, and
- Look after your pennies and your dollars will look after themselves.
I’ve learned many money lessons in my life, and I’m here to share what I’ve found. I think Dad would be proud.
You’ll find I sprinkle humour throughout my day. I aim to keep you engaged with a wealth of helpful information.
A few tidbits:
- I double-majored in psychology and sociology at Wilfrid Laurier University. I graduated in 1992.
- I’m founder and owner of TMLfans.ca, at one time the largest community of Toronto Maple Leafs fans online. It’s been around for 20+ years of blogging and social media activities.
- I worked for years part-time in the Toronto sports media, specifically covering the Leafs in the press box and interviewing in the dressing room.
- I have a long history working in social services – and I have lived experience with significant depression and social anxiety.
- I’m married to my beautiful wife Sherry, and have two kids in their 20s. Life really has been good to me.
The thing is this. Sherry retires in 2023. In those four years leading up to her retirement, I vow to make the most of Your Money Canada. I’d be thrilled if we made it to a place where this website has decent revenue within four years, brought on by helping as many visitors as possible and increasing our amount of visitors to the website.
Like what I have to offer? Find a mistake in my info? Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I won’t bite! And I hope you find what you’re looking for.